“We stand equally against government by a plutocracy and government by a mob. There is something to be said for government by a great aristocracy which has furnished leaders to the nation in peace and war for generations; even a democrat like myself must admit this. But there is absolutely nothing to be said for government by a plutocracy, for government by men very powerful in certain lines and gifted with “the money touch,” but with ideals which in their essence are merely those of so many glorified pawnbrokers.”
- Blueprint for Accountability is organized by the Culture Project.
- Quote of the Day: Rothschild Brothers of London, 1863
- Quote of the day: Thomas Jefferson- The third President of the United States (1801–1809).
- Quote of the Day – Noam Chomsky, American linguist, philosopher, cognitive scientist, historian, and activist.
- Quote of the Day – F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby, 1925
- Quote of the Day: John Maynard Keynes- Economist & Scholar.
- Invitation to "Food Chains" + Film Screening with CCR "Waiting for Fahd" #constantcontact conta.cc/1xKo3pm 3 years ago
- Invitation to Peace Day Film Screening at Barrow Street Theater #constantcontact conta.cc/1wDzeiO 3 years ago
- New Play Readings at Culture Project This Winter #constantcontact conta.cc/19Xom5N 4 years ago
- Federal Way woman calls 911 during own arrest shar.es/wwgEN 4 years ago
- Cops Beat Woman Holding a Toddler After Her Friend Videotaped Them | Alternet alternet.org/news-amp-polit… 4 years ago
- Apocalypse on a String | The Nation thenation.com/article/174633… via @thenation 4 years ago
- Mesmerizing photographs of soldiers' faces before and after a war (via @Upworthy) upworthy.com/mesmerizing-ph… 4 years ago