- Blueprint for Accountability is organized by the Culture Project.
- Quote of the Day: Rothschild Brothers of London, 1863
- Quote of the day: Thomas Jefferson- The third President of the United States (1801–1809).
- Quote of the Day – Noam Chomsky, American linguist, philosopher, cognitive scientist, historian, and activist.
- Quote of the Day – F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby, 1925
- Quote of the Day: John Maynard Keynes- Economist & Scholar.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
“The few who understand the system, will either be so interested from it’s profits or so dependant on it’s favors, that there will be no opposition from that class.” — Rothschild Brothers of London, 1863 Advertisements
“I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that … Continue reading
Quote of the Day – Noam Chomsky, American linguist, philosopher, cognitive scientist, historian, and activist.
“States are not moral agents, people are, and can impose moral standards on powerful institutions.” – Noam Chomsky
“They were careless people, Tom and Daisy — they smashed up things and creatures and then retreated back into their money or their vast carelessness or whatever it was that kept them together, and let other people clean up the … Continue reading
By this means government may secretly and unobserved, confiscate the wealth of the people, and not one man in a million will detect the theft – John Maynard Keynes
Quote of the Day – Buckminster Fuller (12 July 1895 – 1 July 1983) American philosopher, systems theorist, architect, and inventor
“To expose a 15 Trillion dollar ripoff of the American people by the stockholders of the 1000 largest corporations over the last 100 years will be a tall order of business.” — Buckminster Fuller
“It is well that the people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.” — Henry Ford