“I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.”– Thomas Jefferson
- Blueprint for Accountability is organized by the Culture Project.
- Quote of the Day: Rothschild Brothers of London, 1863
- Quote of the day: Thomas Jefferson- The third President of the United States (1801–1809).
- Quote of the Day – Noam Chomsky, American linguist, philosopher, cognitive scientist, historian, and activist.
- Quote of the Day – F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby, 1925
- Quote of the Day: John Maynard Keynes- Economist & Scholar.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.