- Blueprint for Accountability is organized by the Culture Project.
- Quote of the Day: Rothschild Brothers of London, 1863
- Quote of the day: Thomas Jefferson- The third President of the United States (1801–1809).
- Quote of the Day – Noam Chomsky, American linguist, philosopher, cognitive scientist, historian, and activist.
- Quote of the Day – F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby, 1925
- Quote of the Day: John Maynard Keynes- Economist & Scholar.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Monthly Archives: March 2012
“The few who understand the system, will either be so interested from it’s profits or so dependant on it’s favors, that there will be no opposition from that class.” — Rothschild Brothers of London, 1863 Advertisements
“I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that … Continue reading
Quote of the Day – Noam Chomsky, American linguist, philosopher, cognitive scientist, historian, and activist.
“States are not moral agents, people are, and can impose moral standards on powerful institutions.” – Noam Chomsky