- Blueprint for Accountability is organized by the Culture Project.
- Quote of the Day: Rothschild Brothers of London, 1863
- Quote of the day: Thomas Jefferson- The third President of the United States (1801–1809).
- Quote of the Day – Noam Chomsky, American linguist, philosopher, cognitive scientist, historian, and activist.
- Quote of the Day – F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby, 1925
- Quote of the Day: John Maynard Keynes- Economist & Scholar.
- Invitation to "Food Chains" + Film Screening with CCR "Waiting for Fahd" #constantcontact conta.cc/1xKo3pm 2 years ago
- Invitation to Peace Day Film Screening at Barrow Street Theater #constantcontact conta.cc/1wDzeiO 3 years ago
- New Play Readings at Culture Project This Winter #constantcontact conta.cc/19Xom5N 3 years ago
- Federal Way woman calls 911 during own arrest shar.es/wwgEN 4 years ago
- Cops Beat Woman Holding a Toddler After Her Friend Videotaped Them | Alternet alternet.org/news-amp-polit… 4 years ago
- Apocalypse on a String | The Nation thenation.com/article/174633… via @thenation 4 years ago
- Mesmerizing photographs of soldiers' faces before and after a war (via @Upworthy) upworthy.com/mesmerizing-ph… 4 years ago
Monthly Archives: February 2012
“They were careless people, Tom and Daisy — they smashed up things and creatures and then retreated back into their money or their vast carelessness or whatever it was that kept them together, and let other people clean up the … Continue reading
By this means government may secretly and unobserved, confiscate the wealth of the people, and not one man in a million will detect the theft – John Maynard Keynes
Quote of the Day – Buckminster Fuller (12 July 1895 – 1 July 1983) American philosopher, systems theorist, architect, and inventor
“To expose a 15 Trillion dollar ripoff of the American people by the stockholders of the 1000 largest corporations over the last 100 years will be a tall order of business.” — Buckminster Fuller
“It is well that the people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.” — Henry Ford
Quote of the Day: Theodore Roosevelt- the 26th President of the United States of America (1901–1909)
“We stand equally against government by a plutocracy and government by a mob. There is something to be said for government by a great aristocracy which has furnished leaders to the nation in peace and war for generations; even a … Continue reading
“We paid for this instead of a generation of health insurance, or an alternative energy grid, or a brand-new system of roads and highways. With the $13-plus trillion we are estimated to ultimately spend on the bailouts, we could not … Continue reading
“America’s corporate and political elites now form a regime of their own and they’re privatizing democracy. All the benefits – the tax cuts, policies and rewards flow in one direction: up.” – Bill Moyers