- Blueprint for Accountability is organized by the Culture Project.
- Quote of the Day: Rothschild Brothers of London, 1863
- Quote of the day: Thomas Jefferson- The third President of the United States (1801–1809).
- Quote of the Day – Noam Chomsky, American linguist, philosopher, cognitive scientist, historian, and activist.
- Quote of the Day – F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby, 1925
- Quote of the Day: John Maynard Keynes- Economist & Scholar.
- Invitation to "Food Chains" + Film Screening with CCR "Waiting for Fahd" #constantcontact conta.cc/1xKo3pm 2 years ago
- Invitation to Peace Day Film Screening at Barrow Street Theater #constantcontact conta.cc/1wDzeiO 3 years ago
- New Play Readings at Culture Project This Winter #constantcontact conta.cc/19Xom5N 3 years ago
- Federal Way woman calls 911 during own arrest shar.es/wwgEN 4 years ago
- Cops Beat Woman Holding a Toddler After Her Friend Videotaped Them | Alternet alternet.org/news-amp-polit… 4 years ago
- Apocalypse on a String | The Nation thenation.com/article/174633… via @thenation 4 years ago
- Mesmerizing photographs of soldiers' faces before and after a war (via @Upworthy) upworthy.com/mesmerizing-ph… 4 years ago
Monthly Archives: January 2012
“In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist.” Advertisements
Watch Rachel Maddow’s interview with Eric Schneiderman! http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32545640 Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy
“I recommend a law prohibiting all corporations from contributing to the campaign expenses of any party…let individuals contribute as they desire; but let us prohibit in effective fashion all corporations from making contributions for any political purpose, directly or indirectly” … Continue reading
“Bankers own the earth; take it away from them but leave them with the power to create credit; and, with a flick of a pen, they will create enough money to buy it back again… If you want to be … Continue reading
“The real menace of our republic is the invisible government . . . the little coterie of powerful international bankers virtually runs the United States Government for their own selfish purposes.” – John F. Hylan, 1868-1936, Mayor of NYC